This position is responsible for coordinating, assisting with and providing logistical support related to Diversified’s trade shows and conferences, as well as serving as a point person for exhibitor’s logistical questions/compliance on assigned events. Individual will work collaboratively with other team members and will directly assist the Operations Leads on assigned events to ensure a successful experience. This position interacts with all levels of personnel both internally, externally, and on event site.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, update, compile and organize the online exhibitor manual content of the Exhibitor Resource Center.
- Assist the Operations Lead with the production and organization of the show management event orders for assigned events.
- Answer exhibitor inquiries in a timely and pleasant manner.
- Coordinate show shipments with the shipping vendor and applicable internal departments.
- Review and approve exhibitor booth designs.
- Collect and track special requests and required forms from exhibitors; communicate needs to the respective service providers.
- Interact with outside vendors to assist the Operations Lead with set up of event as well as updating vendors on listings of exhibitors.
- Collect and update travel requirements and information for onsite event staff.
- Travel to event to assist and liaison with Operations Lead with floor management duties, eventset up/teardown and troubleshooting exhibitor issues as they arise.
- Interact with employees individually and in team situations to advance the needs of each event.
- Other duties may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Knowledge: The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of related work experience. Written and/or verbal multilingual skills are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Communicate professionally and provide a high level of customer service
- Demonstrate ability to manage a variety of situations with a calm demeanour and diplomacy
- Ability to be an excellent, collaborative team player as well as work independently
- Easily adjusts to and learns new systems as technology changes occur
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel: Required, may include international travel.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers