The Account Executive is responsible for implementing strategies while securing new exhibitors/sponsors in the Admin Group, a portfolio including the American Society of Administrative Professionals, the Administrative Professionals Conference and EA Ignite. This position has direct sales responsibilities for budgeted revenue goals, along with consistent reporting to senior management about group performance and pipeline.
- Meet or exceed annual quota for each product.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, representing ASAP, APC, and EA Ignite with confidence and professionalism with current and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with marketing teams on campaigns and prospect development for exhibitor/sponsor efforts.
- Develop and manage floor plans in A2Z platform for APC’s and EA Ignite’s annual in-person events.
- Coordinate timing and product offerings for media kits.
- Consistently and effectively prospect to find new leads through Zoom Info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other related events.
- Outbound efforts expected to include calls, e-mails, social media, and all tools/resources available to engage potential customers.
- Create compelling proposals to help secure new business.
- Set goals and work directly with marketing and content teams to maintain relationships, increase revenue with existing customers and convert prospects to new customers.
- Be a well-informed resource of current market trends and sales trends to identify and qualify new prospects that support sales goals.
- Track and manage all sales and prospecting activity for exhibit space, sponsorships and in Salesforce.
- Provide and be prepared to discuss pipeline reports and analysis on a weekly basis.
- Work with accounting on collecting payments on assigned accounts and all financial tracking and invoicing of customers.
- Work onsite at APC and EA Ignite events and attend competitive and industry events to find new prospects, develop new business relationships, and to maintain relationships with current customers and partners.
- Maintain multiple sales expense and revenue budgets (in collaboration with Director).
- Work with Director to develop revenue generating ideas.
- Work collaboratively with Admin Group team members to advance product portfolio and meet group goals.
Knowledge : Strong communication and negotiation skills. Proven background in sales. Experience with Salesforce, Sales Navigator, budgets, analytics tools
Skills: Requires strong organizational skills to manage selling multiple products; ability to communicate direction and align with peers, strategic thinking to develop and implement growth strategies for product sales; strong communication skills and ability to present and sell ideas to customers, as well as and senior management.
Abilities: Ability to absorb industry information and learn quickly; stay ahead of market changes in fast-paced technology environment; able to juggle multiple priorities.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers