Digital Products Manager
The Digital Products Manager will be responsible for driving the development and ongoing upkeep of our digital products in the Clean Energy Group at Diversified Communications. These products fall under the Intersolar North America/Energy Storage North America (ISNA/ESNA) and Smart Energy Decisions (SED) brands.
The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge working in a high growth digital product team serving B2B markets.
This role will work closely with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Web, Customer Success, Content) to fully understand the audience, their needs and to execute a digital strategy for both ISNA/ESNA and SED.
The Digital Products Manager will understand the key audience and client/customer personas and be responsible for designing products and experiences that are valuable to these personas and are profitable. This person will become responsible for fostering a customer-centric, data-driven, test and learn culture.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product Strategy Management: Manage and communicate a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Market Research: Participate in market research to fully understand user needs, market trends, and competition. Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions.
- Requirement Gathering: Document detailed product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritization: Prioritize features and tasks based on business value, user impact, and technical feasibility.
- Development Coordination: Collaborate with the Web team (engineering and design) to ensure the successful development, testing, and delivery of the product.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Oversee testing processes to ensure product quality and performance meet or exceed expectations.
- Launch: Manage product launches, including marketing campaigns, user training, and documentation.
- Performance Monitoring: Continuously monitor product performance and user feedback. Recommend improvements to the product based on data-driven insights.
- Cross-Functional Communication: Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams, ensuring clear communication and alignment on product goals.
Knowledge: 3-5 years of related work experience, specifically B2B digital experience.
- Proficiency in any content management system, marketing automation, MS Office and project management tools.
- Strong interpersonal communications and collaborative attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong project management, planning and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented.
- High interest in continuous learning and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Experience in managing key business partnerships, networking and developing and executing new product launches.
Abilities: Managing growth and change, listening to, and understanding customers and needs in the market, adept at handling multiple priorities and providing direction and oversight to key functional reporting areas.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers