Data & Reporting Analyst
As our Data & Reporting Analyst you will be a leader in showcasing how data and analytics can guide product decisions. An expert in Power BI and data analysis, you will provide BI support, visualizations, presentations, and analytics to stake holders. Using data analysis and visual storytelling, you will guide stakeholders in advancing our products and driving business decisions.
You Will Love This Job If:
- You enjoy being a Power BI subject matter expert.
- You want to be a data hero. Utilizing Power BI among other tools, you will automate work, create efficient workflows, and provide tools for data-driven decisions.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy unlocking stories with people’s data that they never knew existed.
- You crave collaboration with division leaders and marketing teams, your data storytelling will inform marketing strategies and support the planning and goal setting processes of teams across the organization.
As a Data & Reporting Analyst, You Will:
- Understand business stakeholders’ objectives, their key performance metrics, and how they measure program effectiveness.
- Develop a deep, insightful understanding of our data and its sources.
- Develop and drive adoption of reporting and Power BI capabilities.
- Create custom reports and dashboards for efficient communication of key performance indicators tailored to team needs and objectives.
- Compile thoughtful post-event analyses to derive insights into the performance of specific marketing efforts and strategies.
- Analyze data to identify trends, recognize opportunities, highlight problem areas, and elevate key insights to management and key stakeholders.
- Develop innovative ways to answer critical business questions via data storytelling, utilizing the full capability of our enterprise reporting tools.
- Receive and respond to internal requests for custom Power BI reports.
- Assist marketing efforts by building segmented audiences based on key attributes.
You Should Get In Touch If:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience working with data in a deadline driven role.
- Minimum 1 year experience using SQL in a professional setting is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Power BI and/or other visualization tools is required.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving skills, and effective communication skills are a must.
- Programming knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Experience leveraging Marketo is also strongly preferred.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers