Diversified Communications is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our growing company! Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of business relationships with advertisers and exhibitors in the geospatial and commercial drone industry including administrative work pertaining to digital, exhibit space, and ancillary sales, and supporting the sales team in meeting and exceeding goals. The role requires the ability to plan, prioritize and organize workloads, while keeping abreast of current market trends and industry news. Active collaboration with the entire team is essential.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Support the sales team with its sales activities and initiatives.
- Enter digital, exhibit space, and ancillary sales orders.
- Manage advertising campaigns and coordinate deliverables.
- Assist with exhibitor communication and administrative follow up.
- Coordinate deliverables for ancillary sponsorships.
- Qualify inbound & outbound leads in effort to building the sales pipeline.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Support the sales department with other administrative tasks, as requested.
- Contact customers by phone or email to answer inquiries and obtain missing information.
- Provide superior customer service and maintain strong business relationships with customers.
Knowledge: Previous sales or sales coordinator experience, previous digital sales and/or digital marketing experience. Customer Service experience a must.
Skills: Competency in use of customer sales management systems and business-related applications and software, MS Office proficiency, Salesforce.
Abilities: Sales prospecting and qualifying, effective relationship building and management, knowledge of marketing tools, strong organizational abilities and time management. Ability to set and achieve goals and stay self-motivated.
Travel: Travel Required
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers