Diversified Communications is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Are you someone that thrives working on a variety of projects, can work with a diverse range of stakeholders, has a solid understanding of project management methodology and expertly applies it to real world situations? Then this job could be your next ideal career move. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading complex projects from concept through to completion. Working within the PMO, your projects will range from software and web development projects to enterprise system implementations and other associated technology initiatives. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving & risk management skills and will be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
● Lead a variety of internal projects using proven project management methodologies to ensure time, scope and cost objectives are successfully achieved.
● Partner with leadership and project stakeholders to define project goals, scope, and deliverables that will effectively solve business needs.
● Build and maintain detailed project plans, including defining tasks, assigning resources, and maintaining timelines, schedules, and budgets.
● Work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and technical project resources throughout various project lifecycle stages.
● Lead and guide project team members, both internal and external, to ensure accountability for tasks and assigned work.
● Facilitate proactive and frequent communication between project team members and across teams and divisions.
● Provide regular written and verbal status updates to stakeholders, leadership and vendors.
● Ensure appropriate documentation is captured and maintained on a variety of projects.
Skills and Abilities:
● 3‐5 years’ experience managing enterprise level technology project implementations, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
● Demonstrated ability to apply project management methodologies to effectively drive multiple projects to completion, including the ability to build project plans, timelines, work structures, risk mitigation strategies, scope management reports, communication plans and change management plans.
● Experience managing several project teams simultaneously and influencing work without direct authority.
● Effective problem-solving & risk management skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to translate them into requirements.
● Skilled at relationship building and enthusiastic about collaborative problem solving.
● PMP certification is not required, but is a plus.
Travel: May be required
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Shared values – our 7 Cs – drive how we do things.
Caring | Communication | Community | Commitment | Competence | Cooperation & Competition | Customers